Everyone on staff (paid and volunteer) is working night and day right now. Random updates for you today:
- 20 days until the Denver Auto Show...
- We have some new images of the LH3. You can check them all out here.
- The body molds are all being finished and should be in the shop next week, which means we can assemble the car next week. We can barely contain ourselves we are so excited!
- The drivetrain is being put together. We will probably keep it out of the car for the auto show so we can use it for demonstration purposes. Can't wait to fire it up!
- We have had a ton of online media attention recently - most notably Wired and Gas2.0. There were a lot of other hits, but those were the only two that actually called for interviews and made sure all of their info was spot on. Welcome if you are coming from those blogs! We'd love your feedback and comments.
- Tomorrow morning we will be hosting one of Denver's favorite "roving reporters" Chris Parente from KWGN Channel 2. He is going to do five live spots with us - 6:40, 7:20, 7:50, 8:20 and 8:50 - it's going to be an early morning for us... We are going to show him how the LH4 body has been created and have him do some work on the router and the welder - tune in and check out our toys!
- Sign up for our enewsletter - we will send you updates and alerts as well as invitations to our open house and other events. (Sorry we can't do tours right now.)