Our staff team is taking a week off to recuperate. We will catch you next week when we are back and focusing on the drivetrain.
In the meantime a few highlights for you:
- At least 5,000 people through our booth.
- The large number of people who wished us well.
- The couple who drove all the way from South Dakota just to see our car.
- Kenny from the custom bike booth who came and polished the car a few times every day. If you need a professional detailer - one of the best in the business - let us know and we will give you his number. - Shantel, a professional massage therapist, who gave our team chair massages at the close of the show. She's got the magic touch, and we might share her number if you ask nicely.
- Our t-shirts were so popular that quite a few got swiped (at least 20). - The chassis/drivetrain display was a huge hit and really helped to explain our technology.
A few more pictures: